He counted me faithful,
putting me into the ministry.
(1) Then came to Jesus scribes and Pharisees, which were of Jerusalem, saying,
(2) Why do thy disciples transgress the tradition of the elders? for they wash not their hands when they eat bread.
(3) But he answered and said unto them, Why do ye also transgress the commandment of God by your tradition?.
(4) For God commanded, saying, Honor thy father and mother: and, He that curseth father or mother, let him die the death..
(5) But ye say, Whosoever shall say to his father or his mother, It is a gift, by whatsoever thou mightest be profited by me;.
(6) And honor not his father or his mother, he shall be free. Thus have ye made the commandment of God of none effect by your tradition.
Sincerely Yours in Christ,
The Bible Note Writer
written to glorify God
and to help souls
on the way to Heaven.
22/Feb/2009, 1:26 pm
Link to this post
Send Email to BibleNote Writer
Send PM to BibleNote Writer