He counted me faithful,
putting me into the ministry.
(34) But when the Pharisees had heard that he had put the Sadducees to silence, they were gathered together.
(35) Then one of them, which was a lawyer, asked him a question, tempting him, and saying,
(36) Master, which is the great commandment in the law?
(37) Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind.
(38) This is the first and great commandment.
(39) And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbor as thyself.
(40) On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets.
Sincerely Yours in Christ,
The Bible Note Writer
written to glorify God
and to help souls
on the way to Heaven.
22/Feb/2009, 1:15 pm
Link to this post
Send Email to BibleNote Writer
Send PM to BibleNote Writer